Taking Risks in Dating

One parallel that exists between the world of business and the world of dating is in both worlds some are more successful than others in obtaining wealth or relationships. In both worlds, taking risks and bouncing back from hardships is vital in being successful. Those who increase their percentages of attaining success in both worlds are those who never give up and involve themselves in many opportunities to gain woman and wealth.

The small percentage of men who can easily date women have cultivated the approaches it takes to interest an woman and do not fear in taking risks. They have moved out of the comfort zone most men never leave to increase their chances with woman. These men are not special in terms of having superhuman qualities. They are simply more willing to take chances, thus making them more visible from the uninformed masses. Like with anything, being informed is the key to being successful.

Knowing that many men will not step out of their comfort zone to meet women gives you the advantage in meeting women. Taking the initiative and making the effort to interact with woman puts you a step ahead of other men. Continuing to take these risks even though rejection may happen will increase your confidence and encourage you to be persistent. You will not settle for the first woman who takes interest and cling to her as if she is the only woman in the world like most men do. You will have the experience and self-assurance to pursue any woman who attracts you, and more than likely, you will attract her through your actions.

Taking risks and learning from your mistakes is crucial in improving and cultivating your ability to meet and attract woman. Be part of the 5% of men who are successful in the dating world, or otherwise, remain in your comfort zone along with the other 95% of clueless men who accept any woman who will take an interest in them.

This entry was posted in Dating and Relationship. Bookmark the permalink.